Sunday, August 9, 2009

Renovations


This is a picture of old progress on Nolan Bunch Road. We have put a lot of hard work into this property and were sad at the thought of having to move. Jim had the house reroofed, repainted, etc. I have done a lot of work on the inside as well like, repainting every room, ripping up old carpet, repainting all trim, etc. As Jim and I start making MAJOR renovations to the house, we are also builing a new shop. I think I am as excited as Jim about the shop. That means the last two buildings on our property that need to be torn down can finally dissappear! And we will have a nice place to keep all of our stuff. We are so glad that we decided to stay here on Nolan Bunch, especially now that there is a baby on the way. I will post more pictures of renovation and construction progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment