Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3 of the 5 Quilts

This is my first quilt. I give a shout out of thanks to Ellen Fairley for being so patient with me and letting me come over to her house day after day after day to work on this blanket. I absolutely love the colors in this quilt!

This was the quilt that I made for Ada. I used some fat quarters that I bought to put this together. I wasn't happy with how it turned out, but I did finish it and for me that counts for something!

I am really happy with how this Sunbonnet Sue quilt turned out. I am choosing projects that are more challenging but I know my limitations. I chose a small crib size for this quilt so I would be more likely to finish it quickly and not place it in the "To work on" basket in the sewing room. Thanks again to Ellen Fairley for passing down your scraps of vintage fabrics, I love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment